Re: problem with page /ports/powerpc/
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: problem with page /ports/powerpc/
- From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 00:17:37 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20171202001737.3af23bd9@aw17>
- In-reply-to: <7DBA1F87-F4A1-44AC-8DF8-D45C78F1B806@physik.fu-berlin.de>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <7DBA1F87-F4A1-44AC-8DF8-D45C78F1B806@physik.fu-berlin.de>
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 09:33:39 +0100
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Laura!
> Can you please mention that both powerpc and ppc64 (and even
> powerpcspe) are available through Debian Ports?
> We are maintaining installer images for ports here:
I don't see any hint on powerpc in that dir.
The last installer files I found were 8.9.0:
What did I miss?
> The same applies to alpha, hppa, m68k, sh4, sparc64 and x32.
> Note: We don’t have installation images for some of the architectures
> yet, but that’s being worked on.
> > On Nov 3, 2017, at 9:16 AM, Laura Arjona Reina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > wrote:
> > Hello
> >> [ ... ]