Re: New discussion: ppc64 installer -- ext2 /boot partition to keep yaboot happy.

Hi Adrian,

On 10/24/2017 12:42 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 10/22/2017 04:51 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
I‘ll upload an updated ppc64 image with your template changes in about an hour.
Here it is, sorry for the delay:

No problem at all. I added an additional delay beginning of last week as I monitored the wrong place for new installer images and overlooked your message (the threaded view in my mailer doesn't work well with the level of nesting we created over time for this specific thread). :-)

https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/debian-cd/debian-9.0-ppc64-NETINST-1.iso

Thanks, with the new debconf templates added I was able to fix the detection and selection of the NewWorld boot partition and continue the work.

I'll send a longer mail with all info and a new subject shortly after this one.

Cheers,
Frank