Re: Firefox-esr and qupzilla crash/exit under Debian 9 ppc64

Hi Gabriel,

Could you please exactly describe where the button is? I don't know which button do you mean.

Just for info. The A-EON PowerPC machines use their own customized Linux kernels and they don't need Grub, Yaboot or something like that for booting. The firmwares boot the Linux kernels directly. Only FYI.

I have posted a call to subscribe to the Firefox bug in the A-EON Linux PPC support forum. [1]

Cheers,
Christian

[1] http://forum.hyperion-entertainment.biz/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2453&p=42499#p42499