Re: Updated installer images

Thank you for the explanation.  Yes, I understand.

I look forward to anything that can make the ppc64 installation as “automatic” as possible.  Please let me know what I can do as a tester to help that process…

To summarize, there are two currently “non-automatic” steps that I know of:
    1) The guided partitioning needs to automatically create the bootstrap (HFS+) partition and the /boot (ext2) partition.
    2) The Ports FTP servers need to be shown as available (and, if possible, recommended when doing a Ports install)

Stay well!
Rick