Re: Talos™ II Secure Workstation Pre-Order

You should install CUPS in order to get use your printer.

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 10:43:36 AM EDT, Richard Kuenz <richard.kuenz@web.de> wrote:

Hei

I am also hoping to buy one of those.
In the meantime i am trying to find out how to add a printer in Debian Jessie for Powerpc. Could someone help me please?
.

Thanks

Richie

Von meinem iPad gesendet