Re: Talos™ II Secure Workstation Pre-Order

On 08/11/2017 08:15 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
That "government gouging you" is called running a state and supporting
society.

Most of that money is wasted and a lot of it is used for antisocial purposes. I can use it better for the good of society than they can. I am not going to be terrorized by their threats of punishment into automatic compliance.

Either way, have someone in the U.S. order it for you.

Which won't you help at all since the moment you bring anything you
bought abroad into your own country you will have to pay sales tax.

I guess you aren't trying to think about how to do it successfully.

End tangent.