Re: Finally I burned the ISO to CD-R

Hello Fadi,

finally I burned a ISO of the non-free NetInst.ISO.
At reboot, I got an error. Then I installed the ISO again. Now it works :-)

A couple of things are not working.

1. WiFi don’t work. I think I have to install the driver.
2. No battery symbol, I have.
3. The trackpad is very slow

I have to figure that out.
But I will take a look at the link. Later I will try to install Debian from USB. Because I would like to know how to do this :-)

Best regards
Carlos