Re: ibook G3 suddenly fails to resume after suspend with Debian wheezy

hello ,

mr. elimar wrote back here but i cannot find the post anymore

i just installed debian jessie on powerbook g4 1,67 and with help of these mate.debs here
http://ppcluddite.blogspot.it/2012/03/installing-debian-linux-on-ppc-part-iv.html

got nice 3d acelleration with the radeon chip.

problem is the laptop won't come out of suspend if i close the lid on the powerbook.

pbbuttonsd is installed.

thank you very much,

richard

ps. another question: is radeon x800xt supported on powermac g5 (agp)?