Re: how to write a pipe "|" ?

On Nov 1, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2016, at 10:09 AM, Klaus Becker <colonius@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> all is in the title.
>>
>> I could not find neither on the ibook G4 keybord nor on the web.
>>
>> bye
>>
>> Klaus
>>

> A quick web search returned
>    http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/15323/where-can-i-find-a-map-of-my-mbp-french-keyboard-layout
>
> Where it says:
>

>> To activate the Keyboard Viewer, click on the Input Menu on the right side of your menu bar, and then click on “Show Keyboard Viewer".
>>
>> If you do not yet have an Input Menu in your menu bar, go to System Preferences > Language and Text > Input Sources to add it. Probably French OS X has different names for these.
>
> HTH
> Rick

Hi Klaus,

I just realized that you probably are running Debian Linux on your G4, not MacOS-X.  Of course the above solution only works for MacOS-X.

Maybe somebody out there has a Mac using the AZERTY keyboard running MacOS-X and can send you a screenshot of the “Keyboard Viewer” ?

Hope it helps!
Rick