Re: Release Architectures for Debian 9 'Stretch'

and not only Riccardo,
if we count amcc 44x , chrp, Xe and e500,e600 in addition to 32bit and G5,Power5,6,7 and e5500,e6500 and P6T...
read about this news is a really punch in the stomac for all user,dev and factory who belive in BE ppc.

luigi

Inviato da iPad