Da: mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> per conto di Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org>
Inviato: sabato 8 ottobre 2016 20.51
A: Christoph Biedl
Cc: PowerPC List Debian
Oggetto: Re: CPU requirements for powerpc

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Christoph Biedl
<debian.axhn@manchmal.in-ulm.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> just to make sure I got things right: The 74xx/G4 processors are
> to be supported by Debian's powerpc architecture?

I use a PowerMac (Mac Mini) with a G4 and everything is fine.
Technically even Altivec is not required:

https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?tag=powerpc&user=debian-powerpc%40lists.debian.org

Don't forget to set the usertags so that we can track those.

-M