PowerPC roadmap for Stretch

Hi all,

Since there has been some fuss about powerpc recently, let's see if I
can get some help on issue(s) I'd like to fix for Stretch.

If anyone is able to provide help with any of the following, please do
contact me !

1. Secret GRUB option in d-i.

This is no suprise that we have a situation with yaboot in powerpc (in
particular partman-ext3 #825110). So I would like to finish the
initial work to have GRUB be an alternative on PowerMac (famous secret
option in d-i).

Who can help me finish:
- https://bugs.debian.org/610206 (I sent a patch but would appreciate
feedback) ?
- https://bugs.debian.org/691207 ?
- https://bugs.debian.org/691209 ?

2. offb/ATY,RockHopper: inverts red and blue in bterm

I have not been able to make progress on
https://bugs.debian.org/825840. So if anyone is familar with
ioctl/FBIOPUTCMAP, I'd appreciate a little help here.

3. radeonfb should be able to kick out offb

In case (2) above cannot be solved in time. We can also fix the color
inversion another way. Technically some PowerMac uses a radeon based
graphic card, so we could fix the radeonfb module issue so that it is
properly loaded during d-i.

So who can help me with:

https://bugs.debian.org/826629 ?

Thanks !