Re: Powermac G5 - flash

Hi,

On 02/12/16 12:52, Richard Kuenz wrote:

HTML5 is very bothering i think because it consumes a lot of energy.

I found out that too HTML5 playback is almost unusable even on the fastest 1.6GHz G4 under mac where Graphics is already better than linux (TenFourFox) and also on a dual-core Intel Core, while you can still playback youtube with flash on WindowsXP with an old 1.6Ghz Centrino. As I was able on the PowerMac when flash PPC still existed. HTML5 players gives us finally Flash freedom, but apparently consume 4-5x CPU power.

Riccardo