vlc zsh completion generation on powerpc

Hi,

during the build of vlc a zsh completion file is generated. This works
everywhere except when built for powerpc on praetorius [1]. Since I cannot
reproduce the issue on any of ther porter boxes it be nice if someone with a
similar machine could help me debug this issue.

The steps to reproduce are:

$ apt-get source vlc
$ cd vlc-*
$ dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us
$ export BUILDDIR=$(pwd)
$ export VLC_PLUGIN_PATH=$BUILDDIR
$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$BUILDDIR/src/.libs:$BUILDDIR/lib/.libs
$ cd extras/analyser
$ ./zsh_completion.sh

The last command should fail because zsh_gen crashes. It'd be good to know why
zsh_gen crashes.

Cheers

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=vlc&arch=powerpc&ver=2.2.2-1&stamp=1454366684
--