Re: Where is powerpc now?

On 11/15/2016 09:42 PM, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. wrote:
> What type of help would you need?

There are many things which can be done. Packages like ghc or ruby2.3 need
attention as they currently fail to build from source.

As for debian-installer, it would be handy to have a powerpc machine available
with sufficient disk space to be able to clone a current Debian powerpc unstable
repository using reprepro.

I actually have a Mac Mini G4 with Debian powerpc installed for that purpose,
it's just currently not online. I could change that though. However, if someone
provided me with access to a powerpc host for that matter, it would probably
better.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz