Re: Release Architectures for Debian 9 'Stretch'

There are some architectures which have once been release architectures
but are now 'only' available in sid. E.g. alpha (slink to lenny), hppa
(woody to lenny) or m68k (hamm to etch). The only architecture I see
which once was release but I am unable to find in sid is ia64.[0]

In summary: PowerPC is not dead (yet).

And to everybody working on keeping PowerPC alive and usable. A big
thank you. If everything works out I will attend 33C3 with at least 5
cpu architectures. ;-) Among them powerPC and sparc64.

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian_version_history#Port_timeline
--
This message is signed.

Herminio Hernandez, Jr.: