Re: Porter roll call for Debian Stretch

[ adding debian-powerpc ]

On Sun, Oct 09, 2016 at 06:54:44PM +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> schrieb:
> > If I am to support powerpc as a realease architecture for Stretch, I
> > need to know that there are *active* porters behind it committed to
> > keeping it in the working.  People who would definitely catch such
> > issues long before the release.  People who file bugs / submit patches etc.
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=832931 is about
> a powerpc-specific build failure of mariadb in stable. The maintainer
> said he can't work on it, so if anyone considers himself/herself a
> powerpc porter, this is something to look it.

Can you give a hint what exactly should be looked at?

The bug did not make it clear that there is any problem left at all when
I looked at it recently.

The last message was closing the bug.

There was a control command reopening the bug without giving any
rationale, but the last control command was
  fixed 832931 10.0.27-1

buildd.debian.org says that 10.0.27-0+deb8u1 was installed on jessie.[1]

If there is a problem left somewhere it is well-hidden, and not visible
immediately when looking at the bug - I thought this was already resolved.

> Cheers,
>         Moritz

cu
Adrian