Re: Architecture qualification meeting, scheduling

[ fullquote adding -ports, for people not following -release or -devel ]

On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 06:35:07PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am arranging the final architecture qualification meeting for Stretch.
> This is primarily of interest to the release team, but I will also take
> input from porters.
>
> As the schedule is currently wide open, please express your availability in
> the linked Doodle poll. There are 56 slots available, mostly in the European
> evening but a handful are daytime coinciding with the Cambridge
> mini-Debconf.
>
> Porters, please note your architecture in your response ("name (arch)").
>
> About the format of the meeting:
> Much like the Jessie meeting, it will be held via IRC in
> oftc.net/#debian-release and will be primarily a discussion amongst the
> release team. We will evaluate each port on the most up-to-date information
> available to us, and determine if it will be a release architecture for
> Stretch. We may ask for clarification from porters who are present if there
> are points at issue, but we ask that you are read-only otherwise.
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/362qvb89cvu43d4z

Is https://release.debian.org/stretch/arch_qualify.html the up-to-date
information available to you, and the "candidate" line how a decision
would look like based on the current information?

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed