Portal web design and development..

Hi,

I hope you’re well and doesn’t mind the direct approach but I thought this could be of interest to Company. As you know the costs of hiring reliable mobile or software developers in Australia are soaring and affecting company profitability and growth.

Our development team can work closely with you as part of your marketing staff and will seek out your company's needs to create a unified message for your business.

We already provide dedicated IT staff across technologies such as PHP, .NET. Ruby on Rails, IOS and Android to 100s of worldwide SME’s enabling them instant offshore operations and management with prices from $12p/h. We can provide references upon request. To give you an idea of savings please take a quick look at a price comparison chart on our site.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are free for a five-minute call to discuss your development requirements and we can kick things off for you.

Kind Regards,

Ranveer Singh

Business Development Executive

Note: If you don’t want to receive any e-mails further, please mail us with title unsubscribe.

beacon