Re: linux-image-3.13-1-powerpc-smp: therm_windtunnel does not load correctly

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Wolfram Sang <wsa@the-dreams.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 12:08:03PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am looking for testers for the following patch:
>>
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=741663#20
>>
>> Wolfram (CC here) is looking for feedback from users for this patch.
>
> For completeness, it should be one of those machines:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Mac_G4#Wind_Tunnel

As Gilles discovered the concerned MDD models are the following:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_867_dp_mdd.html

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.0_dp_mdd.html

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.25_dp_mdd.html

some people have older PowerPC + SMP machine such as:

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_450_dp.html

but they are not concerned with this patch.

Sorry for the confusion everybody, thanks to Gilles for the update.

-M