Re: Debian/ppc64el images being tested daily

Hi,

> The PowerPC iso's can be tested using ordinary x86 hardware. Just use an emulator like QEMU.
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Main_Page

I think, the goal is to test on real hardware. There are several lines of code
implied in the installation process and also in the life of the OS (maybe more
tests will be added) that have "if" based on the architecture and also the
level of virtualization (and maybe more)
We had bugs happening on some hardware and not equivalent VMs or the reverse.
So we don't want to make assumptions even if it's far easier to automate VMs :)

F.