Re: [RFC] dietlibc port to ppc64el

Hi Christian,

On 04/06/2016 04:57 PM, Christian Seiler wrote:
>> Do you know this problem? Is it related to something like:
>>
>> https://github.com/ensc/dietlibc/blob/87a59f2e6dc11d9f5b82c9d6eff09aae2daa1bbb/ppc64/setjmp.S#L3-L7
>
> I believe I have fixed that recently independently of your report (not
> tested though), just do a git pull and try again, see the other email
> I just sent.

I just got it and installed on my system and tried to build mksh correctly this
time.

During the build, mksh is generated incorrectly, which causes:

  Got a binary, doing run-time checks.
  debian/meat: 124: debian/meat: ./mksh: not found

mksh is, in fact, generated but using a non existent loader, as:

  $  file builddir/full/mksh
    builddir/full/mksh: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, 64-bit PowerPC or cisco 7500, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked,  interpreter /usr/lib/ld.so.1, BuildID[sha1]=42a8a40ef508fc73c56e67abd4e0c4029748f39f, not stripped

The loader /usr/lib/ld.so.1 does NOT exist on my ppc64el system. If I make a symbolic
link to the default loader, /lib64/ld64.so.2, it does not work also, as it
causes a segmentation fault:

  0x000000002004b4cc in stackgap ()

  gdb) bt
  #0  0x000000002004b4cc in stackgap ()