Re: Wheezy

So the initial install of Wheezy went okay? Do you mean the crash happened while updating your /etc/yaboot.conf file with the new initrd info?  Can you boot into rescue mode off of the installer and mount your /boot and update things accordingly?

If you'd like, we can try and work through the Jessie install again as well.  I was hoping to reply sooner but am just getting to it now.

Brock