Re: Big-Endian testers wanted: Sonic Pi (in Debian testing)

Hi guys,

thanks for offering to help! That's very kind!

Please try the following:

- apt-get install sonic-pi

- does the GUI start when you run sonic-pi?

  Sonic Pi needs jackd running and will not start without it,
  if you have issues about it please see
  /usr/share/doc/sonic-pi/README-JACKD for help

- write "play 60" in the main window, click the "Run" button,
  do you hear a sound?

- go to the examples tab in the "help" window, find "Tilburg 2",
  copy the code to the main window, click "Run"

- if you wish, try other example code

- if you like it, see
  https://gist.github.com/hzulla/cf9165ba15342e5df9b3
  for a quick intro or work through the tutorial in the "help" window

We'd be thrilled if it works on your hardware. It would be a major
achievement making it cross-platform.

P.S.: Sonic Pi isn't "my" software, but I'm a contributor and now try to
do the packaging for Debian.