Re: Powermac g5 strange colors with gui

hm after upgrade to kernel 3.13 solution is broke again i don't know . sorry for bothering .

Am Jan 31, 2016 um 9:47 PM schrieb Richard Kuenz <csae2608@uibk.ac.at>:

Hello ,

today i had a good day -

triple boot my acer aspire with debian stretch - windows 8 - mackintosh / hack ML2 (which is super fast!)

and finally could boot decently into a PowerMac G5 linux distro  - without big issues - thanks to threes modifications

having also a Nvidia 5200

Thank you all so much for your help - hope now to get kodi and linphone running!

Powermac OSX leopard is still my favorite though, because everything works like a wonder. Especially Bluetooth Tethering which i like very much - giving Internet to Phone and Tablet without much fuss. Never was able to get it working on Windows - but i am not such a passionate user, though.

Hopefully it will be possible to integrate a valid Bluetooth solution into the PPC Laptop - that would be wonderful!

All the Best
Rich