G5 and G4 PowerPC machines available in London, UK

Hi folks,

I'm moving to somewhere where space is going to be limited, so I'm
having to reduce my computers down to just a laptop. That means I have
a G4 Mac Mini and dual G5 Powermac to give away.

The G4 Mac Mini comes with an original Apple keyboard and is in as new
condition. It's been used as a music jukebox and is currently running
Debian Wheezy.

The G5 Powermac comes with an original Apple mouse, keyboard, camera
and cinema display. Apart from a small mark on the keyboard they are in
as new condition. This is a late 2005 model, and has the optional card
for wireless networking and bluetooth.

I can deliver to North London, or anyone interested is welcome to
collect.

Chris