Fwd: The Open Laptop Project

Forwarded to you.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William 'Cryo' Coldwell <billc@warped.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: The Open Laptop Project
To: Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
Cc: NetBSD Board <board@netbsd.org>

While they are very Linux-oriented, we have an excellent group of
PowerPC developers.  When they have hardware to work on, rather than
just the development boards from Freescale, we can look into this
further.  Let us know when this happens and if they want us to look
at porting NetBSD to it.

--
William J. Coldwell T:@Cryo G:+Cryo  ARIN:WC25/AS7769 PGP:0x5E994445
Warped, Inc. warped.com 661-WARPED1 @warped @deadjournal @tapnet_app