Re: Re: nouveau on G5 – trouble anyone?

Hi Andreas,
I'm no expert, but perhaps a full dmesg log can help diagnose along with the output of cat /proc/interrupts. You probably already are aware of this, but make sure that nv is blacklisted as nouveau and nv conflict.

Lastly, remember the hardware is over 10 y.o. it may be a hardware issue or some peculiarity of your particular model GPU? I am running NV47 (Quadro FX4500 & GeForce 7800GTX), perhaps it may be something specific to NV43?

Good Luck!

Regards,
Peter