Re: Potential Mono removal from 32-bit big endian PowerPC in next upload

On 28/08/15 18:58, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> Assuming GH means github, then I have no idea how one would do that.
> I only ever just pull things from github.

If you can sign the CLA at https://cla.xamarin.com/ I can take care of
the patch process

> Certainly getting the fixes in would be great, but I don't much care
> who puts them in.  I suspect the ppc64 would like to add those missing
> instructions too.

I'll point them out on the current ppc64 bug, once I have the commits to
point to

> I am still curious about the last test suite failures (the hanging one
> and the other one I didn't look at yet, and the two that went away when
> the value was made smaller).

Feel free to keep investigating - I love bug fixes. But what we have is
good enough for now, certainly good enough for sid.