Re: Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5, Graphics Issues

Hi Peter,

> On Dec 30, 2015, at 12:25 PM, Peter Saisanas <psaisanas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't have much spare time right now, but when spare time is available, ill attempt more kernel builds and keep them close to a typical Debian kernel config if possible.

That would be great.  I’m testing things as I have time, myself, so I know how you feel.  Please let me know when you have something you’d like me to test.

One other feature I use that you might be tempted to config out would be LVM2.  Is that a problem?

Thanks again,
Rick

PS:  Some day when you have some spare time [*], could you teach me how to build my own kernels?  Long ago, in a galaxy far far away, in the early 1980’s, I worked on UNIX(tm) kernels for AT&T, but I’ve forgotten pretty much everything I ever knew about it and anyway the intervening years have brought many changes.  I’d really love to bring my skills up to date!

[*] Yeah, I know — spare time?  What’s that?!!!