Re: Debian 8 on Late 2005 G5, Graphics Issues

It sure is for for our machines, i.e. the Powermac G5 11.2 (i.e. with PCIe).
It should also work for the Powermac's with AGP graphics as well, (cant remember if i left AGP enabled)

Please give it a try, just remember to disable MSI interrupts by passing the module option as described. Let me know how it goes, as i can tweak the config where appropriate!

Also, if you are on the sid repositories, try mesa 11.0.5 out. Hopefully you will have a pleasant surprise with OpenGL!

Good Luck :)