Re: Potential Mono removal from 32-bit big endian PowerPC in next upload

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 05:54:10PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:30:45PM +0100, Jo Shields wrote:
> > On 25/08/15 22:29, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> > > I had thought that could be it too. I certainly haven't seen that
> > > particular problem so far. Are you simply running make or are you
> > > passing any arguments to configure or anything? I tried using a copy
> > > of the debian dir from the mono package in experimental since I
> > > figured that had to be close to what this tree is based on, but
> > > running debian/rules build failed (I forget in what way, but it
> > > failed). Just running make seems fine though.
> >
> > Just ./autogen.sh, make get-monolite-latest, make
>
> Well I am running that in a fresh git clone just to be sure.
>
> In case it helps, here is the list of pacakges and versions in my sid chroot:

By the way, one of the tests that fails is this:

Test Case Failures:
1) MonoTests.Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.Various.Properties.AllowedFrameworkMembers :   #4
  Expected string length 1 but was 21. Strings differ at index 0.
  Expected: "3"
  But was:  "1.04346664401671E-320"

Now it happens that as a double, 3 is:
0x40 08 00 00 00 00 00 00