Re: Potential Mono removal from 32-bit big endian PowerPC in next upload

On 16/08/15 11:00, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Jo Shields <directhex@apebox.org> wrote:
Dear PPC porter people,

The major Mono version pending in experimental fixes GCC5 and fixes reproducible builds and a dozen other bugs, so I don't want to delay it.

It doesn't build on PowerPC any more, and nobody upstream is working on it.

Is upstream ok to merge your current ppc32 patches ?

Of the 3 patches in my branch, 2 were already upstreamed, and the third is actively being reviewed for inclusion in https://github.com/mono/mono/pull/1925 - my copy is just backported to build against the Mono version in Experimental rather than against master.

tl;dr: yes, when ready.