yaboot: How to load Debian8 netboot installation images directly from the boot: prompt?

I have an `iBook G4` and have `Debian 8 (Jessie)` installed on it. Yesterday I did something stupid (messed up `yaboot.conf` and ran `ybin`) and now the system cannot boot up.

The old Debian 8 was installed on a single partition (`/dev/sda3`, `ext4`). I ever put the Debian 8 netboot installation images (downloaded from here) under `/boot/deb/`:

    /boot/deb/initrd.gz
    /boot/deb/vmlinux
    /boot/deb/yaboot
    /boot/deb/yaboot.conf

So how can I boot the netboot installation images from the `boot:` prompt and reinstall Debian 8?

I tried `boot: hd:3,/boot/deb/vmlinux root=/dev/ram read-only initrd=/boot/deb/initrd.gz initrd-size=3000000` but it did not work. (The screenshot taken with my phone.)

Thanks.

-clark