Re: LXQT

Thanks for the response! It looks it may be a while before we see it in Debian.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Breno Leitao <brenohl@br.ibm.com> wrote:
Hi Herminio,

On 05/08/2015 01:18 PM, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. wrote:
> I just watch an Lubuntu talk on LXQT development and was wonder when would we see
> this in Debian? Can anyone tell me if it is Sid or experimental for PowerPC? Would
> someone need to install from source? Any help would be great!
I understand that lxqt is still not in Debian.

There are severeal ITP to add lxqt into Debian, that are not fully accepted.

* [ITP: liblxqt -- Core utility library for all LXDE-Qt
components](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747620)

* [ITP: liblxqt-mount -- Library used to manage removable devices for
LXDE-Qt](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747596)

* [ITP: lxqt-config -- LXQt system settings
center](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747597)

* [ITP: lxqt-config-randr -- Qt config GUI for X11 RandR for LXQt system
settings](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747598)

* [ITP: lxqt-common -- Common files for
LXQt](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747599)

* [The standalone LXQt "About"
dialog](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747600)

* [ITP: lxqt-globalkeys -- Daemon used to register global keyboard
shortcuts](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747601)

* [ITP: lxqt-notificationd -- The LXQt notification
daemon](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747602)

* [ITP: lxqt-openssh-askpass -- OpenSSH user/password GUI dialog for
LXQt](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747603)

* [ITP: lxqt-qtplugin -- LXDE-Qt platform integration plugin for
Qt](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747604)

* [ITP: pcmanfm-qt -- File manager and desktop icon manager (Qt port of PCManFM
and libfm)](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747605)

* [ITP: lxqt-policykit -- The LXQt PolicyKit
agent](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747607)

* [ITP: lxqt-session -- An alternative session manager ported from the original
razor-session](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747608)

* [ITP: lxqt-panel -- The LXQt desktop
panel](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747610)

* [ITP: lxqt-powermanagement -- Power management module for
LXQt](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747611)

* [ITP: lxqt-runner -- Tool used to launch programs quickly by typing their
names](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747613)