Re: HELP: test kernel patches on the real thing

Sorry to have taken so long to see this thread!

I have a dual processor G5 tower Mac that has the “wind tunnel” problem.  I’ll be happy to test your new kernel on it.  I keep it (and some other old powerpc Mac hardware) specifically for testing.

What, besides reading the thread at https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2015-April/127557.html, do I need to do to help out?

Thanks for working on this problem!

Rick