Re: HELP: test kernel patches on the real thing

Ah you need powermac towers and iMacs. They use windtunnel. I have a powermac G4 but it needs a new HD and upgraded video card. So it unusable right now. I can reach out to Ubuntu apple forums. It is very active with powerpc users I am sure we can find testers there. Also they would be interested in the possible sound patch. It has been effecting  many machines.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Wolfram Sang <wsa@the-dreams.de> wrote:

> [   15.622401] adt746x: ADT7467 initializing

Ah, ok. So your computer uses the therm_adt746x.c driver, not the
therm_windtunnel.c one. Pity!

Which G4 computers are "windtunnels"? I know next to nothing about these
namings :)

Thanks for testing nonetheless!