Re: Porting linuxinfo to ppc64el

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 09:11:21PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Thanks for testing. Yes, I finally removed the wrong heuristic for the
> memory some time ago.
>
> Regarding the bogomips: Could you send me the output for /proc/cpuinfo
> for this machine?

There is no bogomips in there.  It is a modern system using a timer for
such things, not bogomips.  I don't even see BogoMIPS mentioned in dmesg
on that system.

processor       : 0
cpu             : POWER7 (architected), altivec supported
clock           : 3720.000000MHz
revision        : 2.3 (pvr 003f 0203)

processor       : 1
cpu             : POWER7 (architected), altivec supported
clock           : 3720.000000MHz
revision        : 2.3 (pvr 003f 0203)

...etc...

processor       : 22
cpu             : POWER7 (architected), altivec supported
clock           : 3720.000000MHz
revision        : 2.3 (pvr 003f 0203)

processor       : 23
cpu             : POWER7 (architected), altivec supported
clock           : 3720.000000MHz
revision        : 2.3 (pvr 003f 0203)

timebase        : 512000000
platform        : pSeries