Re: Debian PPC test video problem with G5 Quad

Thanks very much for the reply and suggestion. I'll give that a try later today, when I get done with work.

I was thinking I might look into the procedure for filing a bug. I have never filed a bug in Debian before. Do you think is worth filing a bug?

Regards,
Keith