Re: Jessie PowerPC installer doesn't see USB keyboard on PowerPC Mac machines

Hmmm...

I originally reported this back in November.

After a while, it went away for me.  Downloading the latest (about January time-frame) "netinst" image worked fine -- both Jessie and Wheezy.  I haven't tried it recently, though.

Possibly a regression?

Rick

PS: Jessie on a powerpc64 (Apple MacPro dual G5) crashes randomly upon attempting to reboot.
Anybody else noticing this?