Re: Power MAC G5 Debian Testing Disk not working.

On Die, 2014-03-04 at 11:10 -0500, Aaron Valdes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried installing Debian Testing with the following discs.
>
> debian-testing-powerpc-DVD-1.iso
> debian-testing-powerpc-xfce-CD-1.iso
>
> Both Disk had the same issue.
>
> I had to Partition my the hard drive manually because it was giving an
> error.
>
> The install hanged at 11 percent at the Scanning CDROM and DVDROM
> stages.
>

> Is there another mailing list where I can report this?

Please file a bug report against the pseudo-package
'installation-reports':

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=installation-reports;dist=testing

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer