Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 4:12 PM
To: David Gosselin
Cc: Risto Suominen ; PowerPC List Debian
Subject: Re: Power Mac G5 Debian Wheezy / Problem with GeForce FX 5200 Ultra

That's very interesting.

Can you guide me to a good document on how to try this?

On Sun, 2014-03-02 at 14:36 -0500, David Gosselin wrote:
A tad off-topic but, if you can’t get this working and the apps you expect to run don’t require the muscle of your video card, then you can install your X clients on the machine and forward their displays to a X server on another machine on your network. This is what I do for my PowerMac G5 7,3 running Debian 7.3.0 because I didn’t want to spend too much time getting the in-built graphics card to work.