Re: python3.4 test results on ppc64el

Hi Mathias,

On 12/04/2014 07:08 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Please see
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=python3.4&arch=ppc64el&ver=3.4.2-3&stamp=1417544125
>

> failing the test_signal and test_tar tests. I assume this is some buildd setup
> issue, but would like to have the ppc64el porter have a look first. I can't
> reproduce this locally.
I also didn't reproduce this problem on a single core, neither with a multiple
core machine. I also toggle with 'parallels' parameter and no luck on building it.

I just tested with POWER8 hardware and this build happened on a POWER7 (which
should be migrated soon to POWER8), this might explain why we are not able to
reproduce it.

Let me try to reproduce this problem on a POWER7 box.