PowerMac G5, GeForce FX 5200, black screen

Hi,

This is probably an old issue, possibly discussed before, even on this list.

I've been holding my linux-image as version 3.2.0-2 to avoid the problem.

So, the problem: after upgrading to 3.2.0-4, X display is not working.
According to Xorg.log everything is as before, but the screen remains
black. (At boot the text console is ok.)

I'm using kernel command line:

video=TV-1:d

and xorg.conf:

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Configured Video Device"
    BusID       "PCI:240:16:0"
    Driver      "nouveau"
    Option      "Monitor-TV-1"  "Configured Monitor"
    Option	"NoAccel"	"true"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier  "Configured Monitor"
    Option      "Ignore"        "true"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier  "Default Screen"
    Device      "Configured Video Device"
EndSection

In addition, I've tried to add /etc/modprobe.d/nouveau.conf:

nouveau noaccel=1

It makes no difference.

I'm using Wheezy (7.7) with all latest packages.

The machine is PowerMac7,3 (2x1,8 GHz, 1,25 GB RAM).

Anyone else seen this?

Risto