Re: No more OpenGL with ATI R300 after upgrading to Debian testing

On 31.10.2014 18:31, Adi Kriegisch wrote:

From what I have read, there are some architectural changes to support big
endian architectures already in the freedesktop git repo, but adapting the
drivers (r300) to make use of those is still in the works.

Note that 'is in the works' is kind of an exaggeration, at least for r300; I don't know of anyone working on that. Someone would need to step up for that.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer