Re: Alternative java/JVM working on armel/powerpc?

Hi Rogério,

On 07/09/2014 11:13 PM, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I would like to run some programs that require a JVM on "alternative"
> platforms, like armel/powerpc (these are arches for which I have hardware
> running Debian, but others might also be of interest).  (Please, feel free
> to cross-post this message to other ports, if you deem this to be relevant.)
We have a public and fast ppc64el machine, and we are willing to help with the
environment. The machine could be accessed using the following steps:

https://wiki.debian.org/ppc64el#Development_machines

There is also a JIT for OpenJDK in ppc64el, which might help you.

Regards,
Breno