Re: preparing for GCC 4.9

Hi,

On 08/05/14 16:25, Matthias Klose wrote:
> I would like to see some partial test rebuilds (like buildd or minimal chroot
> packages) for other architectures. Any possibility to setup such a test rebuild
> for some architectures by the porters? Afaics the results for the GCC testsuite
> look okish for every architecture.

I rebuilt 105 source packages on kfreebsd-amd64 comprising minbase and
build-essential (except for GCC itself) using GCC 4.9 and did not notice
any new build failures introduced by it.

I'll continue to check that the binaries compiled by GCC 4.9 are
actually okay.

The issue with running the GCC testsuite on kfreebsd-amd64 buildds is
being fixed by FreeBSD upstream, and on Debian buildds within 1-2 weeks.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org