Re: Business deal request from Japan.-.

4 Tsuki 15, 2014

Hajimemashite ! I hope that this mail finds you well. I will greatly appreciate your time in reading through the details of my business-proposal. I will like to intimate you with my letter of intent of a legal business-proposal you can handle directly from your country, which is of a complementary benefit mutually with no peril involved. With limited writing communication via email messaging
system, I can?t disclose fully the structured contents of this business-proposal.

If however you think you handle it from your country confidentially and require any further information, please feel free to contact me at the phone number and email provided at the top of this letter, so much more; I look forward to hear from you positively.

Respectfully,
Kaito Osamu. I