Re: X11 displays fonts badly / crashes in iBook

daenzer@thor|11:25:31> apt-cache show xserver-xorg-video-mach64|grep Maintainer
Maintainer: Debian X Strike Force <debian-x@lists.debian.org>

> do they reasd this list?

I wouldn't expect so. Your best bet is probably to file a bug report, if
there isn't one yet.

Meanwhile, it shouldn't be very hard to build a local package with the
fix applied. People on this list should be able to help you with that.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer