Re: Debian Stable, G4 powermac, X11 crashes on boot with, "black screen" + therm issue?

Just a follow-up to post my config settings:
For the g4 powermac screen
[for use with the FREE driver]

This disables all other monitors, and you can easily make changes to add your
personal monitor configuration; but this starts you with just the [working ;)]
laptop screen:

-------------------------------
/etc/yaboot.conf:
-------------------------------
#add this to your desired section, e.g.: "image=/boot/vmlinux",
#and remember to run ybin to active these changes
#
	# fix phantom tv-output on nouveaux
	append=" video=DVI=-I-2:d video=LVDS-1:1024x768@60 video=DVI=-
I-1:1024x768@60 video=TV-1:d"
	# include this line to troubleshoot further in a terminal
		#append=" video=ofonly"
	# include the below line, and add a "password" line, if you wish that no
one can do an alternate boot without the password
		#restricted

--------------------------------
/etc/X11/xorg.conf
---------------------------------
#create a file /etc/X11/xorg.conf to manually setup the g4 powerbook lapatop
screen for X, e.g. lightdm with openbox-lxde and xfce components
#
# add other monitors only as desired...
#
Section "Monitor"